Friday 3 February 2012

February Bellabox!


I feel so lucky, thanks to the great girls at Primed I came home today to a very nice surprise parcel which was a Bellabox parcel!
Upon opening the beautiful packaging I found that it was packed full of goodies that included:

My February Bellabox, each item listed below has been numbered and corresponds to the numbers in the above image
 1.     Bastiste dry shampoo, 150mL RRP$9.95
This is such a life saving product for those of us who suffer from greasy products who doesn’t want to be constantly washing their hair. This pleasantly smelling dry shampoo is just sprayed on, massaged in then brushed out. Easy.

2.     Ozotic Nail Polish in #530 – Elytra 15mL RRP$14.95
A cute mix of red gold and pink coloured glitter in one polish. This polish is also free from toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde and camphor. I have already tried this on and it dries superfast and with I found that the nail polish was easy to apply with the brush provided.

3.     Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Trollop 8mL RRP$16
With this 100% Vegan and Cruelty free I guess you cannot go wrong. But I am a little hesitant since it does contain cannabis sativa (hemp) oil. But I presume all is legal here or else it shouldn’t have been included. A small dot on my hand showed that this lip tar is super pigmented so therefore a little goes a long way.

4.     Madly Kenzo! Eau de Parfum 4mL (sample)
I wish that the sun was still up because then I could actually take a picture of this cute little bottle which is supposed to look like a simplified butterfly wing. I found it to be a lovely floral fragrance but when I did a quick google search on it I found that most people either loved it or hated it.

5.     Orofluido Beauty Elixir for your hair 5mL (sample)
This golden coloured oil which should be applied to wet or damp hair smells absolutely delicious. I was trying to figure it out for ages but apparently when I looked it up it is supposed to smell of amber with vanilla foundation.

6.    Lancome Visionnaire [LR 2412 4%] 5mL (sample)
Another very pretty smelling product this skin corrector is very liquidly and sadly I don’t think the tube contains the 5mL that it claims to contain. This miracle product claims to correct your skin from the appearance of wrinkles, pores and unevenness.

7.     Gatineau Anti Wrinkle Concentrate ?2.5mL? (sample)
A super expensive product I found that this Anti Wrinkle Concentrate (serum) felt very pleasant on my skin and my skin felt super smooth even after just the one application.

8.     Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel 3mL (sample)
This works by applying a small amount onto freshly cleansed skin and letting it do its thing for 10-15. The enzymes in the Papaya and Pineapple work as a natural exfoliant and the peel smells very nice too.


When I get the opportunity to I will review some of the full sized products properly.

Anything here you would love to get your hands on?

7 comments:

  1. I've got Lancome's Visionnaire but I think I still like their Genifique Youth Activating Serum a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you got some nice goodies this month! can't wait for mine to arrive as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how lovely, well done on the win! Such a fab prize!

    I like that it's a totally new box and not one from last month or a surprise peek of this months (well, I hope, anyway). That way you don't get double up's if you're subscribed!

    I already have the polish, but it's a really gorgeous one...dry shampoo is always a handy product, loved the Orofluido serum (but was deathly afraid of dropping it since it's in a glass bottle),love OCC tars (I have NSFW and Memento in full size and a few samples including trollop), and I would be keen on trying the Elemis sample. Oh, and I also LOVE the Kenzo perfume...I tried it in the store and it's so pretty...but I had to choose between that and Burberry Body, and Body won out. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I was super excited when I saw the box. I had totally forgotten about the competition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellabox is looks good - still undecided on signing up to a box though....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Stephanie, the products might be worth the $15 but then again I usally buy my products on sale anyway and I get some really great bargains sometimes and I don't think I would actually buy these products as I don't really need them and if I subscribe with a company I might end up lots of products I won't use! But then again it is great as an introduction box to some brands and products that I have never considered that might end up being great.

      Delete