Monday 9 April 2012

Review: Orofluido Argan Treatment Beauty Elixir

Earlier this year I got a Bella Box parcel as a prize from Primped.
One of the products in the box was a 5mL sample of the Orofluido Argan Treatment Beauty Elixir which I have almost finished and I wanted to write a review for it but this product isn't listed on either of the review sites that I am a member of. So therefore I am going to write the review here.

This beautiful smelling amber coloured liquid comes in a glass bottle with a screw top lid.



How to use: warm some of the oil up a little in the palms of your hands before applying to damp towel dried or dry hair.

According to their website this product provides different results depending on wether you are applying this to damp to dry hair which are:
If applied to damp hair:
  • Reduces drying time
  • Leaves hair light, silky and easy to comb
  • Gives hair body and movement
  • Enhances the natural shine of the hair
If applied to dry hair
  • Gives hair instant shine 
  • Controls frizzing and makes combing easier
  • Leaves hair soft, disciplined and flexible 
My summary of this hair oil:
Likes:
  • The soft vanilla fragrance
  • Oil is rapidly absorbed by my hair
  • Left my hair feeling soft light and hydrated ie silky smooth and hydrated
  • Doesn't weigh hair down as expected to
Dislikes:
  • There is no fault with this product as it did all that it claimed for me!
  • I do not like the price tag, I don't think it does enough to justify the price especially for my budget.
Do you use hair oil?
Have you tried this hair oil?

4 comments:

  1. Great review! I quite like this but I wouldn't say it was a miraculous product...a little does go a long way though, and it does smell lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell lovley, I should mention which I didn't above in the review that my hair is already healthy, I don't dye it or use any heat products or any hair spray, styling gel etc.
      So therefore I cannot comment on how this product deals with these issues or if it can help hair that go through the stresses I have just mentioned or hair that is damaged in any way :)

      Delete
  2. I received a sample of this in my Bellabox and I really enjoyed using it. My hair is normally dry at the ends and Orofluido actually helped to regain the moisture my hair was lacking in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear that you loved this product so much!

      Delete