Monday 16 April 2012

Review: Nutrimetics MarbleEyes Eyeshadow in Lunar

Another Beauty Heaven gift here.

Today I am reviewing the Nutrimetics MarbleEyes Eyeshadow in Lunar which I used in an EOTD not too long ago (click here to see the result!).
Nutrimetics MarbleEyes eyeshadow and box

The pot itself costs $25 and it comes in six different shades: Eclipse, Cosmos, Lunar, Astro, Venus and Galaxy.
Nutrimetics MarbleEyes eyeshadow in Lunar close up

Beware the eyeshadow is very glittery and shimmery.

Likes
  • Presentation, the eyeshadow in its pot looks like a planet and I love it! The plastic is of an excellent quality which you can feel.
  • Stays on all day
  • Comes of easily with a face wash
  • Create the perfect multi-hued look of blue/green 
  • Can create different intensities by using either wet or dry
Dislikes
  • Not very pigmented
  • I find that I get quite a lot of fall out with this product when I am trying to apply it using a brush, but the fall out is lessened a lot when I use my finger to apply this

Baked Shimmer Eyeshadows, yay or nay?

6 comments:

  1. Yay - I love most of the baked shadows I have, but ultimately it does depend on the quality of the shadow itself.

    I've never used Nutrimetics before but this looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way it looks! but I do get the feel that the packaging is better quality than the product itself

      Delete
  2. Looks so pretty I love the marble effect but its a shame about the pigmentation and fall out still very pretty thought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fall out isn't too bad when you use your finger to apply the product and once it is on your eyelid it doesn't budge.
      Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Nutrimetics MarbleEyes in Lunar is just stunning! I love the green/blue hues of this eyeshadow. It's ashamed that it's not pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, it is very pretty but not as pigmented as desired...

      Delete