Thursday 23 August 2012

Review: L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge

L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge lipstick comes modern and stylish reflective packaging which looks very appealing and is pretty to look at. The lipstick claims bright and vibrant colours with shine that is delivers the lipstick RRP$AU24.95 for 2.5g.

L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge in 519 - Tender Berry

Below I have added some pictures which show the intensity of the colour 519 - Tender Berry to the left are my lips without any lips product and the image on the right is after application of L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge in Tender Berry.

My lips without lip colour
Whilst wearing L'Oreal Infallible in 519 - Tender Berry

 

Features:

  • Elegant clear plastic and silver tube
  • New long-wear technology for up to 10 hours of wear
  • Vitamin E keeps lips moist and conditioned
  • Made in  USA

Likes:

  • Glides on easily
  • Great colour intensity
  • Non-drying
  • Does not settle into lines
  • Does not smudge or feather

Dislikes:

  • This lipstick is not infallible because each time I take a drink there is a very strong lipstick stain left behind cannot last 10 hours as claimed.

Overall:


One of the main claims for this lipstick is that it provides the user with 10 hours of high-definition colour and shine which I found it falled short on. Though I found that the colour that this lipstick provided was rich and came with a pretty shine I was a little disappointed with the longevity of the product.
The lipstick was non-drying even after an hour or two of wear but it simply did not last 10 hours as claimed. It may last a couple of hours when the user does not eat or drink but who can go 10 hours without even drinking water?
As I mentioned before the packaging was elegant looking but because it is a clear plastic on the outside I have a feeling that it will look very battered before long if I decide to carry this lipstick around with me.
I enjoy wearing this lipstick by L'Oreal and I will be very happy to finish it by wearing it often, the lipstick feels great on my lips with great colour payoff and I could easily forget that I was wearing it apart from the stains on my cups but I don't think that I will remain loyal to this product though if I find another shade for the right price I would be happy to purchase another one.

Have you tried L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick?
Did you find that it lasted 10 hours or just a couple of hours?

No comments:

Post a Comment