Thursday 22 March 2012

EOTD Using MarbleEyes by Nutrimetics and Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner

Hi all!
So nice to be back.
Today I thought I would test some of the products that I have at home and show you the look that I have created.
To get the following look I have used:

The process to achieve this look is as follows:
  1. Experiment with the eyeliner, I ended up with a double wing flick at the outer edge of my eyelid.
  2. Apply the the smokey eyeshadow on the outer corner of the eyelid. 
  3. Apply the Nutrimetics MarbleEyes Eyeshadow in green the the outer part of the eyelid using your finger for the lid and a brush for the skin under the brow.
  4. Repeat the above step in blue for the inner corner of the eye.
  5. Apply mascara to the upper lashes and brush a brush a tiny amount onto the bottom lashes (mostly for colour since my eyelashes are blondish)
One Eyed Close up of the finished look


Both eyes with the finished look, click to see a larger image

Have you got the New Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner?
Has it made you a little more daring with your eyeliner looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment