Sunday 18 March 2012

I won the Earth Friendly Beauty Blog Prize Pack!


On Friday I came home to a lovely surprise!
It was a blog competition that I won from Earth Friendly Beauty Blog Competition that was held last month and I couldn’t be happier!

Here is a quick peek at what I got!
Earth Friendly Beauty Prize Pack!
 
And just in case you cannot see the above image the prize pack includes:
  • Gaia Skincare Trio worth $13.90 (contains 50ml Foaming Cleaner, Refreshing Toner and Facial Moisturiser)
  • Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Shaver worth $12.69
  • Pura Tea Loose Leaf Tea in Bliss Bomb (enough for 10 cups) worth around $3.60, I love the smell, I find that the peppermint is the strongest scent here, yumm
  • Mukti Organics Soap in Cinnamon (80g) worth around $5, again I love the smell!
  • And a sample of the Nourishing Hand Cream from Bloom which came with a card that contained Honey scented bottle brush seeds embedded into it, I don’t remember the exact name of the plant as I have already planted the card :)

Thankyou so much Earth Friendly Beauty :)

What Prize packs have you won recently?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats lovely! What a great prize! Enjoy Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you're very welcome! Glad to hear that you enjoy your prize. It just goes to show that what comes around goes around because I won a lip balm today, yay!

    ReplyDelete