Friday 30 March 2012

Review Maybelline NY Master Precise Liquid Liner

Hi all!
As mentioned not too long ago I got a lovely gift from BH that included a Maybelline NY Master Precise Liquid Liner which I am going to do a quick post about today.


Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner
As someone who is quite inexperienced with liquid liner I found this product really easy to apply and I soon able to draw black line right next to my lash line which was neat, smooth and thin enough for my liking.
Without eyeliner
With eyeliner across top lash line

Here are a couple of other looks that I achieved with this liquid liner:



 

 Pros
  • Easy to apply to the eyelid area (but not the outer edge of the eye area)
  • Does not fade to blue
  • Stays put all day and has vibrant colour
  • Has a thin tip of 0.05mm
  • Waterproof
  • Smudge proof
Cons
  • The tip of the pen is a felt tip and I did not find it easy to draw a design on the outer skin of my eye area as I found that the tip pulled at my skin which sometimes created a blotchy line
  • It is only avaliable in black (not really a con but more colours would be useful for some)

Do you use liquid liner?
What is your favourite liquid liner?

2 comments:

  1. I have this and I love it! You can create endless looks with it.

    Great job with yours, I especially like the bottom left photo!

    ReplyDelete