Sunday 25 March 2012

Did you go to the Heat Group sale?

Today my mum and I went to the heat group sale, telling myself that we weren't going to spend over $50 but instead we walked away spending $64 for goodies that usually RRP for $415.50 which I am quite happy about because it is a 86% saving!

Here is a picture of most of the products together:
What we got at the Heat Group Sale
And here is a break up of what we got, I don't remember the exact price of each product but if I am off it is only by $1-2 but the overall price was definently $64.

From Max Factor we got:
Age Renew Liquid Foundation                       RRP $36.50 each,     I payed $5 each
Essential Eye Kit                                         RRP~$40.90,            I payed $2 for the pack
           (I don't know the RRP for the Eye Kit, I am estimating the price of the individual products inside the pack)
Max Factor Haul
From Covergirl:
True Blend MicroMinerals Powder Foundation    RRP $22 each,    I payed $10 for three
Covergirl Haul
From Bourjois:
10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation                     RRP $31,            I payed $5
Bourjois Clubbing Liner                                  RRP $21,            I payed $3
Mineral Radiance Powder                               RRP $28,            I payed $5
Ombre Stretch eye shadow                            RRP $20 each,    I payed $1 each
Bourjois Haul
From Essence:
Masacra (no limits Power Boost)                      RRP $5.95,         I payed $3
Mascara (stays on and on and on and on)         RRP $5.95,          I payed $3
Essence Haul
From Elite (I couldn't find the RRP of all of these so some are estimates, shown by ~ sign):
Nail Files                                                         RRP $3.95/$4.95 each, I payed $1 each
Eye shadow brush                                            RRP $6.25,                   I payed $3
Hair Scissors                                                   RRP~$11,                     I payed $3
Foundation Brush                                             RRP~$6.25,                  I payed $3
Fine Point Tweezers                                         RRP~$8,                      I payed $3
Hair Clips                                                        RRP~$6 each,               I payed $3 each (bought 2)
Elite Haul
Elite hair clip
Free Products just for turning up!
For who attended the factory sale on Sunday there was a free hair pack given to the first 200 shoppers along with a free nail polish, therefore since my mum and I spilt the products in half before paying therefore we got two packs:
Elite Hair Pack                                                 RRP $24.95
plus Elite Eyeshadow                                       RRP $6.95
Ultra3 nail polish                                              RRP $2
Sunday Free Hair pack! plus Free Ultra3 nail polish
Wow! I am proud of what we got.

For those who didn't attend, don't be sad the Heat Sale occurs twice a year, the next sale should occur in September :)

Did you go to the Heat Sale in Melbourne?
Tempted to attend the next sale?

7 comments:

  1. Not a bad deal at all! I skipped this one as I went to the last one and ended up getting a whole bunch of stuff I didn't actually need... :P

    I got a free tote bag and some other little bits and bobs when I was there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coconal,
      I got a couple of products in March last year. That I never used, but this time I stuck to things that I know I will use sooner or later :)

      Delete
  2. Soooo jealous!! Such bargains and an awesome goody bag as well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ms Jelena, I am so proud, it is not everyday that bargains this good comes about :)

      Delete
  3. Wow what a great haul! I think you did well in raising your limit slightly because the value you received was amazing. I haven't tried Bourjouris before, let me know what you think xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's amazing! I wish we had these in Sydney! I always get so jealous when the heat sales are on.

    By the way, thanks for linking my giveaway on your blog :) I'll definitely be following you :)

    ReplyDelete