Monday 28 May 2012

30 things that makes me smile

I have not been in the best spirits over the last couple of weeks and whilst I have been sitting here I have decided that I will list 30 things that make me smile no matter what mood I am in. Let’s see how I go:

  1. Cute forwards that are sent via email, you know what I mean the ones that may contain photos of animal young....aaaaaawwwww
  2. Packages, the ones that you receive that are unexpected such as prize packs or freebies
  3. Great scented beauty products such as soaps, creams etc.
  4. Lame jokes, the lamer they are the more they make me smile
  5. Chocolate :)
  6. Seeing dogs play at the beach
  7. Sunset at the beach and there is no one else around
  8. My dog Bonnie, she is an 18year old Chihuahua and I love her to bits!
  9. Very old sandstone buildings
  10. Classical music such as J Strass Jnr works
  11. Daggy  music that you just want to sing along to without a care in the world
  12. Hand made objects
  13. Disney movies
  14. Thunder and Lightening
  15. A good book
  16. Lying down in fresh bed sheets (100% cotton)
  17. MASH reruns on TV
  18. New makeup products
  19. Successfully completing something
  20. Hot showers
  21. Hearing the words: thank you
  22. Learning something or teaching someone how to do something
  23. Jewellery
  24. Looking down into a stream from a walk bridge and seeing fish swim about
  25. Climbing a mountain or going on a trek
  26. Seeing amazing new places
  27. Finding things in draws at home which I have forgotten about that have their own special meanings to me
  28. Starry skies
  29. Cheesecake
  30. Sitting in the shade of a nice big tree on a sunny day

What makes you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment