Sunday 15 January 2012

The alphabet and me!

I have taken some inspiration from the girls from BH who have been posting the ABCs of themselves which was started by Beauty Behind the Imperfections and here is my go:

A: Age- much older than I want to be :( and I'm still in my early 20's
B: Bed size- King Single, wish I had bigger but my room is tiny for a queen size and a double sized bed is too short for me!
C: Chore you hate- Cleaning the bathroom, but it has to get done.
D: Day- Saturday, because I know that I can do nothing and get away with it and there is still another day to laze around and do not much!
E: Essential start to your day- Breakfast, I am a food person, love baked beans and an egg in the morning but know that it is only a sometime food for breakfast.
F: Favourite colour- Green, the colour of Emeralds, the prettiest gemstone around.
G: Gold or silver- Gold, though I don't mind mixing it with Silver.
H: Height- 5ft7inchs.
I: Instruments- Does the recorder count? Ha, ha! I think most people would have learnt that. My parents never payed for extra cirriculum activities
J: Job title- Tertriary Course Administrator.
K: Kids- My lovely dog Bonnie, she is almost 18 years old and I love her to bits.
L: Live- Melbourne.
M: Mum's name- Mama :)
N: Nickname- Ela Bella
O: Overnight hospital stay- When I had my tonsils out.
P: Pet peeve- Stupidity, it is way too common.
Q: Quote from a movie- Tomorrow is another day! - Gone with the Wind
R: Right or left handed- Right.
S: Siblings- Older Sister.
T: Time you wake up- 6am, don't like it but I must on weekdays, on weekends generally 7am.
U: Underwear- Comfy, cotton often Bonds.
V: Vegetables you dislike- I would say mushrooms but that is a fungi therefore uncooked tomatoes.
W: What makes you run late- Not wanting to get out of bed in the morning.
X: X-rays you've had- My teeth and they're great!
Y: Yummy food you make- Baked Cheesecake, Chocolate cake, Gingerbread Houses...in fact any cake!
Z: Zoo- Not since year 7, a smelly place.

What would you consider to be the ABC of you?

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh can I come over for cheesecake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, but each time I do I get in trouble because everyone wants to eat it, lol!

    ReplyDelete