Saturday 14 January 2012

Caboodles, My first Official Piece of Makeup

I must say that my first introduction to the world of makeup (apart from playing with my mum’s stuff in the bathroom which was way too dark for my complexion. What was I thinking!) was through my first lip gloss. I was 11 and I fell in love straight away.

It was the Caboodles lip gloss of the early 2000’s I had two tubes of it, one was bought reduced to clear at Myer (contained silver stars inside the tube to pretty it up) and the second was a freebie with a Dolly magazine (contained pink and purple beads inside). 

Now these has sadly has disappeared along with my early teen years :( It is so long gone that it is virtually impossible to find any information about them on the internet and the only thing that revived the memory was that I found my almost empty tube of what I had left a couple of months ago and I had still not had the heart to chuck it out.
What is remaining of my Caboodles lipgloss that I haven't had the heart to chuck out!
They were super glossy and not sticky and I have fond memories of carrying them in the pocket of my summer school dress and since it was a freebie with the Dolly Magazine about half my class also had one too and we would compare which one we got and which one we wanted. Ah the memories!

Do you remember the Caboodles Lipgloss or Caboodles LarvaLips Gloss?
What was your first official piece of makeup and how old were you when you got it?

2 comments:

  1. OMG CABOODLES! I used to have the one with the coloured balls too hehe! I wish they were still around! xx

    ReplyDelete