Wednesday 11 January 2012

Max Factor Nailfinity - My All Time Favourite nail polish

Yesterday whilst looking in my nail polish draw I saw one of my old nail polishes hiding at the back of the draw that I have now had for at least 6 years and that is the Max Factor Nailfinity Shimmer Finish in 133 Extra Frost.

It has been a while since I last wore it and the nail polish that was remaining was getting a little thick. Therefore before I put it on my nails I thinned the consistency of what was left by adding a couple of mLs of a very liquidy clear nail polish that I had on hand. And here it is on my nails:
Max Factor Nailfinity in 133 Extra Frost, I have only applied one coat of colour here

The reasons why I love this nail polish is because:
  • The colour is pretty with its shimmery frost finish
  • It is long lasting and lasts at least 5 days before chips or wear and tear occur
  • It doesn't matter if I use one or two coats the colour comes out beautifully
  • With semi transparent nail polishes or shimmer ones you don't need to worry about streaks since they are practically invisible
  • If you get any chips they are hard to spot since the colour is so translucent and you can see your natural nail underneath
The downsides,
  • My bottle is getting old and I haven't got much left :(

What is your favourite Nail Polish brand and or colour?

1 comment:

  1. It is very pretty, I can definitely see why it's your favourite! My fave polish is Strawberry Electric by Revlon :) xx

    ReplyDelete